I found a Worcestershire Sauce Hamburger recipe when I searched the web for hamburger patty recipes. The burger looks attractive to the eyes after being cooked in a HOTLOGIC®, Normally, hamburgers have the Maillard Reaction (Browning) when cooked. In this recipe the burger still browns nicely and looks like we expect a burger to look.
This burger is a delicious patty to put on your hamburger bun. If you still desire the Maillard reaction, you can use a chef torch to add the finishing touch.
In the picture above I show a comparison of burgers made three different ways in a HOTLOGIC®. The one on the left was plain ground beef made with garlic salt and onion powder. In the center is the Worcestershire Sauce Hamburger. On the right is the Kitchen Bouquet Hamburger. All of them had 1/4 pound of ground beef and were cooked for 4 hours. Although they were fully cooked an hour or so earlier. All of them tasted delicious.
Worcestershire Sauce Hamburger Patty
- 1/4 lb ground beef (80% lean 20% fat)
- 1/2 t Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 t garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- In bowl mix beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Form round patty about 3/4" thick.
- Place patty in heat-safe dish. Place covered dish in the HOTLOGIC®. Plug in the HOTLOGIC® and zip shut. Cook for 3 hours.
Hot Logic Worcestershire Sauce Hamburger
Leave a Reply